Friday, April 9, 2010

Big scare!

So now that I have FINALLY entered my 3rd trimester, my body is going through some MAJOR changes! I guess I am still getting used to those changes! I had a HUGE scare today! I had very severe abdominal cramping! It brought me to tears! I was so worried about our little Kyleigh. I guess that is normal for a first time mom-to-be! After enduring the pain for about an hour and a half, I contacted my nurse and she told me to try drinking lots of water, taking tylenol, and lying on my left side for an hour! WHEW! It worked! She informed me that I would start feeling Braxton Hicks Contractions around this time (28 weeks), and that my uterus could have also been under stress from not drinking enough fluids and being too active and over doing it! I am so relieved to be feeling much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment